YOU MUST BE
- 3 to 4 years of experience in relevant fields, like sales or marketing.
- A good understanding of different cultures; since we work with international and top-level clients from all over the world.
- Fluency in ENGLISH and excellent communication skills.
- You are thirsty to learn and ambitious; determined to succeed. Fuelled with energy and driven for growth.
- You have experience in digital marketing and the digital world.
- You can sell ideas! (Don’t worry, once you enter Plexable, we’ll teach you all about user experience and our tools of the trade).
- You love starting conversations but never talk down to people. You know how to react in stressful situations and you know when to back down and listen and when to push for what you believe in.
- You are a team player and can work in an energetic atmosphere.
- You love making things better and bringing the right people and/or companies together to do so.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a healthy pipeline of relationships and qualified leads.
YOU WILL DO
- Connecting with the right people within important companies to get quality leads and communication that lead to significant relationships.
- You will learn growth hacking and you will make growth hacking plans, tactics and strategies.
- Create business plans and proposals.
- Assess and recommend on new opportunities and measure against agency goals and capabilities.
- Help to establish and improve upon new business processes by creating Standard operating procedures from an organizational perspective.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent brand messaging and positioning in the marketplace.
- Give management a clear and informed paths that you will be working on.
- Help clients understand our process and how it generate revenue for them.
- Facilitate and attend meetings with prospective clients and brands. Find events and conferences where we could find more opportunities and meet prospects.
- Conduct full research and reports about prospects and leads.
Bachelor degree in any related field [Business, marketing, sales or management].
We know expertise and quality work are things you take through life, experience and passion; not just by your college degree. That’s is why we care about your determination, results and work achievements and as long as you are willing to learn what you don’t already know, you’re welcome in Plexable!
NICE TO HAVE
- A technical background, in the Information Technology industry.
- Growth Hacking skills.
- B2B relationship building skills.
An excellent career step. The chance to work in a fast, energetic, small and flexible team. A place where you can grow, learn and make decisions that matter. Plus a fabulous location.
If you want to be part of our family, you also need to be aligned with our goals, values and mission. If you are okay with that, you should definitely send us your C.V and Cover letter in the form below.