We are sharing some of our little secrets that keep us motivated no matter how hard it gets. Beautifully designed giveaways. You can print them.
1. Listening is being able to be changed by the other person. Alan Alda
2. The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said. Peter Drucke
3. Great stories happen to those who can tell them. Ira Glass
4. If you’re going to have a story, have a big story, or none at all. Joseph Campbell
5. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. Maya Angelou
6. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Michael Jordan
7. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci
8. A sheep way of making you feel better.
9. Be Informed instead of being opinionated.
10. Start where You are, Use what you have, Do what you can.