Do you have the desire and skill to shape the complete visual output of a long established and well respected agency? To work with all parts of the company and its customers to produce awesome digital designs across web, apps, platforms and other digital areas?
Established in 2013, Plexable has worked with big names across the world. We design and build websites, e-commerce platforms, Web and mobile apps as well as our own internal hack projects. We maintain long lasting relationships with our customers and only work with people that share our core values.
We produce high quality work for customers who value quality over and above all things. We are focussed on attention to detail, making sure designs are pixel perfect and user experience is intuitive – even enjoyable.
We enjoy long lasting relationships with our customers, some of them have been with us for over 10 years. We’re serious when we say “We Create Humaized experiences” – the chemistry between us and our customers is paramount.
The perfect candidate will have experience of digital design in an agency. They will be able to clearly and coherently express their design reasoning with board level stakeholders, whilst getting others (both internally & externally) onboard with their vision.
As well as ensuring the best for our customers, they will also take ownership of the Plexable brand and responsibility for all our visual output.
This may mean a brand refresh, working with our Sales Director on marketing material or maybe even talking at conferences.
The role will be varied.
You will report to the Managing Director and work closely with the Senior Management Team.
- Run design / UX workshops both with clients and internally to capture design
- requirements, and then progress the design
- Present your thinking to clients in persuasive ways
- Create detailed visual UI design for websites, apps and platforms
- Produce design systems outlining brand and UI elements with guidelines for future use
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team
- Communicate and coordinating with developers to ensure that your design vision and integrity is preserved
- 4+ years experience in agency, working with clients from different sectors and, ideally,
- on different project types (web, app, SaaS etc)
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Very comfortable and confident working with senior customer stakeholders
- Experience running UX research workshops and presenting results
- A strong digital portfolio (we want to see what you’ve done before)
- Someone who is enthusiastic about design and keeps up with the latest digital design
- trends and best practices
- Creative and ideas-driven
- Eligible to work in the Jordan
If you feel you are the right person for this role please get in touch with a copy of your CV, relevant links to your portfolio and a cover letter explaining why you should join the Plexable team.
Please note you need to be UK based. We are not accepting applications from freelancers or contractors. No recruiters please.